Make an Honest Living
HEAL workforce outreach programs provide people with the option to gain life skills, soft skills, job readiness training, on-the-job-training, internships and job placement services. Information for State and City professional certification programs are available.
We understand that employment is the most critically important tool for long-term success and stability of those served by the organization. We provide an array of service offerings that include.
- Individual employment assessment
- Support in developing an individual employment plan
- Work Readiness Training
- Skill training in culinary arts, housekeeping and pest control
- Paid work experience with on-the-job coaching
- Private sector based transitional employment
- Referral to interviews with hiring employers
- Long-term follow-up and retention coaching